eBay

Saturday 16 February 2013

Writer for Hire!

I've posted quite a few blogs now and am very interested to see who is looking at the articles and where in the world my writing is being read. There have been hits from people all around the globe and on every continent! This has got me thinking that, although not in the millions, there are people in the world who have found value in what I have to say...probably. So, the question springs to mind, if there is someone out there who needs to have their important message put down in black and white (other font colours are available) and put onto the World Wide Web, would they be willing to pay for someone skilled in the art of writing to do this for them; or at least write the article?


Here's the pitch then.
  • Have you read my blog posts and found them interesting?
  • Do you like my style of writing?
  • Do you need to have an article written, but lack the skills, knowledge or confidence to put pen to paper?
  • Are you from outside the UK, have a poor grasp of the English language, but really need an English-speaking audience to sit up and take notice?   
If the answer to any of the above questions is "Yes!", then perhaps you need to hire my services.

Leave a comment and contact details on the blog, or Google +, and perhaps we can do business?

No comments: