eBay

Thursday 21 August 2014

Free Creative Writing Course



I decided to have a fresh look at my website, www.stuartrivers.com, and decided that it needed a revamp. This will be a focus over the next couple of days, but I've already added a feature that will hopefully prove interesting to aspiring writers a Free* Creative Writing Course (*If you find the Creative Writing Course helpful and it spurs you on to write your Magnum Opus, please feel free to purchase a copy of my novels from either Kindle or FeedaRead.com as a token of your esteem).


The course is a set of modules I wrote when I was a member of the Rain Publishing stable of writers. The proprietress wanted to host a series of seminars online to help prospective writers and some of her authors were invited to produce a seminar on their particular area of "expertise". I was asked to write and compère the seminar Writing for Children 12 Years and Older, but, due to Rain Publishing ceasing trading, the seminars never took place.

However, the modules for my seminar have remained on my USB memory stick since then gathering the metaphorical dust. Rather than delete them, I have decided to put them online on my website, www.stuartrivers.com (Free Creative Writing Course) and, hopefully, other aspiring writers may take time to read them and gain some inspiration to write a bestseller. 

Please feel free to have a look at these modules and use them for inspiration if you can.

No comments: