eBay

Monday 31 December 2012

Cromarty Biggs: Powder Monkey on Kindle!


English: Amazon Kindle DX Graphite displaying ...There being nothing of any note on television last night, I finally got around to putting my first book as my second book on Kindle eBooks. Cromarty Biggs: Powder Monkey was first published by Rain Publishing of Ontario Canada which has since ceased trading. However, they gave me the opportunity to get my work into the public domain, so I'll always be grateful for that. With the manuscript in Word format, it just needed a little tweaking to fit in with the Kindle formatting request and hey presto, the book is now available to purchase through the internet! I couldn't use the original book cover, as it's subject to copyright (but was my idea) so my daughter has promised to produce one for me. In the meantime, please feel free to take a look at it and feedback your thoughts. Fifty Shades of Grey started as a Kindle eBook, so you never know. Oh, and if any Hollywood producers are looking (or any movie producers from any country), with modern day CGI, it would make an excellent film!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: