eBay

Monday 24 March 2008

Sales


Since receiving the consignment of books from Rain Publishing, I've managed to sell a few! Its not in the realms of Harry Potter numbers, but it shows that there is an interest out there - I've just got to find time in my busy schedule to go out there and take every opportunity I can to get people interested and have them part with their hard-earned cash! In that regard, emails will be winging their way to prospective hosts for book signing events so, who knows, I may be appearing at a bookshop near you.

It won't be long before my next book, In Search of the Beast, hits the shelves as its due out in May 2008. A stablemate for Cromarty may help both books to find an audience. I don't have a front cover picture yet, but, as soon as do, I'll post it online to show you what it'll look like.

No comments: